I’m a huge proponent of making lists. In fact, one of my own personal commandments is: “Thou shall not be listless.” One of the best ways to stick with your goals is to write them down.
I think it’s important to make your goals ambitious, but also attainable. How many times have we started a goal at the beginning of the year, only to see it fizzle out come February? Set realistic expectations and create a solid plan to reach your goals! I’ve included a goals worksheet that you can use, or feel free to make your own!
Here are my goals for 2023:
1. Read my Bible in one year.
2. Knit at least 12 projects and finish those half-completed projects, gathering dust.
3. Read twenty-five books and listen to twenty-five audio books.
4. Take a trip across the country in our RV, visiting family and friends.
5. Stay off social media one day a week.